Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Funny Thing

Here's a funny and interesting (very true I might add) thing.  When you blog, people read it! Huh!?  Check this!

This is a screen shot of my google analytics account.  It is dated back to August 11th to, when I installed Google Analytics to my website. Notice all the spikes. Guess what, I was blogging on those days.  See the non-spike areas.  Yep, you guessed it, those are the days that I didn't blog!  That huge spike on the right is from this past weekend, when I logged in and actually wrote something.  Pretty amazing thing!

Also interesting my rating as gone up as well.  Of course it has to do with me blogging again and people visiting my site, but an increase of 264% is pretty awesome.  See! It's in BIG GREEN NUMBERS!



Also, notice I'm using Safari.  Not sure how I'm feeling about this quite yet.  Firefox is being weird and not playing videos.  It will give me sound, but no picture.  I noticed it this morning when I was trying to get something to play for my students.  I'm switching to Safari for right now, until I can figure out what is causing it.

In cuteness news, incase you missed Dade singing Heavy Metal, here it is for your viewing pleasure


Today at some point while Clint and Dade were picking up the toys, they started singing the clean up song. You know the one:

Clean Up
Clean Up
Everybody Everywhere
Clean Up
Clean Up
Everybody do their share

Oh, yeah! That one.  Well Dade sang it heavy metal style.  We were pretty excited about that!

No comments: