Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back to Normal

Things are starting to get back to normal.  Mom and Dad brought Dade back home this afternoon.  He was rather excited to see Clint and I.  We were waiting for him at the window.  When he saw us he yelled, "I'm so happy to see you!"  Made my heart melt to pieces!  He was extremely hyper even through lunch.  All he wanted to do was play football with Clint.

I convinced Clint to put lights up on the house for Christmas, so we took off to Lowes to get the lights after lunch.  I ended up only needing 1 box of lights, and they are the LED less energy lights.  Dad is going to bring up some clips, extension cord, and timer when they come back next weekend so we can hang them. 

Dade wanted to watch some football, so we got our jammies on, grabbed a pillow, and blanket and laid down in the couch.  He was out within 2 minutes.  I tried to wake him up for dinner, but he said he just wanted to sleep.  Poor guy was exhausted from spending all that fun time with his nana and papa that he just wanted sleep.

It's now 6:15, and again I'm in for a quiet night because Clint's at work and Dade's already in bed asleep.  I might try to get the last few papers I need to grade finished, or I might just crash on the couch.  Haven't decided yet.  I do know that I cannot wait to get all my Christmas stuff out and up for the holidays! 

Oh, and for snow!

No comments: