Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!

Here we are again.  Another year behind us and another one in front of us.

2011 will bring the following:

11 years with Clint (5 of those married)
Dade's 3rd birthday
Clint's 29th Birthday
My 28th Birthday
The unexplained and the unexpected.

2010 brought the following:

A new house is KC. (It came with a better landlord!)
My 5th year of teaching
Clint becoming a security guard (I still find this funny)
A new car
Life without my grandmother (I find this difficult.  The 1 year anniversary is in a few days)
Dade's humor and personality blooming.
Dade going to school 1 day a week, then 2 days a week, and now 3 days a week. 

I've looked at all of the pictures that we took over the past year and picked some of my favorites.  I have also included some of my favorite videos as well.

January 
The makings of a true knight in shinning armor. 

February
The obsession with tools began with this birthday gift.

March
Our sweet new ride! 

April
The start of our very first garden.  We had plenty of green beans to go around! 

May
Just another day at the zoo! 

June
T-Ball training

July
Our first family vacation!

August
The end of our spray-ground fun. 

September
Playing with his dadda's train set. 

October
Mr. Train Conductor 

November
Getting ready for our Thanksgiving! 

December
Drumming is in the blood. 

Here are some of my favorite videos from 2010. 

Dade the Dancing Machine
 

Dade is Heavy Metal! 
 

The Little Drummer Boy
 

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2011! 

No comments: