Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Quick Post

Good morning!  I see in KC that it is muggy and going to be a hot one.  Not so much here in Philly!  The high today is in the upper 70s!   I have a few spare minutes before my first workshop of the day starts, so I figured I could do a quick tidying up of the blog.

If you didn't notice, I changed the blog design.  It was long overdue.   I really want to try and blog later about my trip so far.  So check back later tonight for that blog.  (That is if I'm not to tired from staring at a computer screen.

I will say this. The ISTE Conference is very much the GenCon for Teachers.  With one exception.  They have already thought out all the worse-case scenarios and have back-up plan after back up plan already in place.  I think that GenCon could take some pointers on that.

So for now I bid you good-bye!

No comments: