Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

It's Halloween!  In the spirit of the day, I thought I'd blog and post pictures of Dade's costumes over the years.  I say over the years, but I for some reason cannot find pictures of Dade's first Halloween.  I know that they must be somewhere digitally, but I cannot locate them.  So without further ado,

Halloween 2009 

EWOK Dade


Halloween 2010 

Train Conductor Dade


Halloween 2011
 
Box Robot Dade 
 
I am extremely happy with how his costume came out this year.  Last year we asked if he'd like to be a train conductor, and he said yes.  This year we asked what he wanted to be, and he said a robot.  When asked what kind of robot he wanted to be, he responded with "A Box Robot."    There's a game on the xbox that I enjoy playing called Costume Quest.   He wanted to be the robot from that video game.  Here is a picture of that robot and Dade's costume side by side


I'd say that Clint and I did a pretty good job of getting it to look like the original version.  In the video game when the little kid in the costume knocks on a door of a house and there's a bad guy inside he turns into this


I firmly believe that Dade thinks that if there's a bad guy at a house tonight, that he will turn into this guy, and defeat them for candy.   I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens! 

Happy Haunting from The Krause's!






 

No comments: