Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lack of Motivation

I am lacking motivation to do just about anything.  However, what I don't seem to be lacking motivation in is blogging.  I thought I would update the Google Analytics from my previous post.  You can click the link and it will take you back to the original post to compare.  Here's some new screen shots.

As you can see I am now up to 5 countries.  Those countries are: The United States, Canada, Germany, Russia, and South Korea. That's pretty exciting!!!

Heck yeah!!  I have almost 1/2 of the states covered!!! I'd say that's not to shabby for 2 weeks worth of posting!!!

I'm still very interested in knowing who my readers are and where they are from.  I'd also like to know how you got to my site.  My link, a link from somewhere else, searching, or a friend.

Let me know!!!

1 comment:

Sheila Bocchine, photographer said...

I'm the one from South Korea! I came back to check on your face experiment!!