Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fast Update

1. My table is covered with papers to be graded, and RPG books that Clint is using for reference on his current project.

2. Dade is excelling in potty training.

3. Dade is impressing kindergarten teachers and anyone that he comes across with his "stop" sign knowledge.

4.  A visit to the circus is in store this weekend.

5. My birthday is in 4 days!!!

6. My students are amazing and doing very well!

7. I'm over due for my 2 week blog for my face.  I shall get to it this weekend (fingers corssed)

8. My graduate class is something to be desired.

9. Dade had his first "test" in school this week.  It was on naming body parts.  He could name 3 of the 4 parts on the test (head, arms, and legs) but he didn't know shoulders.  But he knows elbows, hands, toes, knees, eyes, nose, ears, mouths, teeth, etc. . .  just not shoulders. Clint and I have worked with him on shoulders. On the bright side, he now knows shoulders! 

More this weekend I promise.

No comments: