Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Need EVERYONE's Help!

As I mentioned in my previous post today, I'm working on my final course for my Master's of Liberal Arts degree from Baker University.  This final course is The History of Rock and Roll.  Over the past few weeks, I'm been knee deep in music from the good ol' days and we are working our way to the present day. 

We are required to write a research paper.  I proposed to write a paper on musical tastes.  I have created a survey for people to take.  In order for me to write this paper, I have to have plenty of data to do so, I need everyone's help. 

When you have a chance, click the link below to take the survey.  It has several open-ended questions about music, you are asked to rate different genres, and finally take a look at the music you listen to in different types of moods. 

Please pass the information on to your friends.  The more information I can gather the better.

If you have any questions, please ask me via a comment on the page.  Someone else might have the same one.

Music Survey

Thanks!!!

No comments: